· With over 30 years experience in presenting personal development seminars, Randy Ferguson has honed his speaking and facilitation skills to a level audiences describe as “transformational.” Pulling both from his victories and tragedies, he powerfully communicates a greater possibility of life, in a way that deeply connects with and inspires his audiences . Steven Vannoy founder and CEO of Pathways to Leadership describes Randy Ferguson as simply, “one of the best speaker/trainers in America today.”
· He has taught internationally as a corporate trainer for top-level executives in Mexico, Bangkok, Germany, Spain and extensively throughout the U.S. Clients have included Ford, Gerber, Mazda, United Airlines, Novartis, International Truck and multiple branches of the US Government, to name a few. Over his career, he has led over 1,000 seminars on corporate and personal development and coached over 2,000 individuals.
· His business degree from ArizonaStateUniversity and Masters Degree in Spiritual Psychology provides an academic foundation that is both pragmatic and visionary.
· He is the author of the popular book, Outrageously Fulfilling Relationships, a collection of 26 uncommon but vital insights from his syndicated column, Focus on Relationships.
· Randy Ferguson is the founder of the Love, Courage and Achievement Project…a personal development program offered in the Denver area, that effectively helps people close the gap between where they are in their lives, and who they were meant to be. Consistent results include breakthroughs in self esteem, economic/professional transformations, dramatic improvements in relationships, significant increases in peoples’ personal experience of peace, prosperity, trust and joy.